|Rachael G. Lederman, Esq.
Associate Kahn & Resnik, P.L.
12 S.E. 7th Street, Suite 602
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Email Ms. Lederman
Rachael G. Lederman. Esq. is an experienced litigator who represents clients in family law, commercial litigation, and related appellate work. Prior to joining Kahn & Resnik, PL., she successfully handed hundreds of lawsuits against national insurance companies for PIP and bodily injury claims. Ms. Lederman also has experience with local government affairs, zoning and land use regulation, condominium litigation and management, and transactional real estate matters.
- Kahn & Resnik, P.L., Associate, November 2020 to present
- Neave Family Law, Independent Contractor, April 2020- October 2020
- Hess & Llarena, PA, Associate, June 2013-March 2020
- Office of the City Attorney, City of Miami, Legal Consultant, December 2012 – June 2013
- Miami-Dade Office of the State Attorney, Legal Intern, January 2012 – April 2012
- Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2022
- J.D., University of Miami, 2012
- B.S., Political Science, Florida State University, 2009