Fort Lauderdale Complex and Business Litigation Attorney
When business disputes between partners, contracting parties, and other shareholders in public or private companies reach the point where litigation becomes necessary, the Fort Lauderdale litigators at Kahn & Resnik, P.L. are at your service for fast action in protecting your legal rights.
We represent plaintiffs or defendants in business disputes brought in Florida state and federal courts, and in courts of appeal. Our litigation experience covers a full range of business transactions.
Business Contract Disputes
- Breach of contract
- Failure to perform or deliver
- Franchise issues
- Fraudulent conveyance
- Product liability
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Tortious interference
- Buy-out disputes
- Partnership dissolution
- Class actions
- Shareholder derivative suits
- Stock and asset purchase disputes
Officer and Director
- Breach of fiduciary duty
Business Operations Disputes
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Property and lease disputes
- False claims
- Trade libel
- Trade secret litigation
- Unfair competition
Intellectual Property Litigation
- Trademark violations
- Patent infringement
- Restrictive covenants
- Non-compete agreements
- Proceedings before the SEC
- Government agency investigations
- State court appeals
- Federal court appeals
A Business Attorney with a CPA’s Training
As an accountant by training and a former CPA, Howard Kahn, Esq., has the distinctive ability to evaluate matters from both a legal and financial standpoint. When business disputes involve large sums of money, Mr. Kahn can readily analyze financial statements quickly and accurately.
Examples of commercial litigation disputes handled by the Florida litigation attorneys at Kahn & Resnik, P.L. are outlined below.
- Ms. Resnik serves as the General Counsel for a national hotel management company, with responsibility for all U.S. and Caribbean litigation matters.
- Mr. Kahn served as outside General Counsel for a national mortgage lender, with responsibility for mortgage litigation nationwide.
- Mr. Kahn handled Florida securities litigation for Wall Street firms.
Schedule an Initial Consultation
Contact us online or by phone at 954-321-0176 to discuss your legal needs. We will answer your legal questions in complete confidentiality, and explain how our concierge philosophy places us at your service.
We serve business owners, professionals and individual clients across Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Naples, Orlando, Tampa, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and other cities throughout the state.