Fort Lauderdale Condominium Attorneys
We represent property owners, condominiums, cooperatives or homeowner associations in business and litigation matters as outlined below.
Condominium, Cooperative and HOA Litigation for Individual Owners
- Mortgage foreclosure defense
- Short sale
- Regular sale
- Deed in lieu of sale
- Forced deed in lieu
- Loan modification
- Maintenance liens
- Special assessment liens and claims
Condominium Foreclosure Defense
- Condominium association foreclosure sales
- Condominium association liens
- Lender negotiations
- Court representation
Condominium, Cooperative and HOA Representation
- Capital improvement financing disputes
- Casualty claims against insurance carriers
- Claims adjustments and appraisal process
- Construction defects
- Developer litigation
- Financing for recreation lease purchases
- Structuring commercial lines of credit
- Title disputes
- Warranty disputes
Florida statutes regulate condominiums, cooperatives, and homeowner associations differently. We understand these differences, and can prepare a suitable legal strategy depending on each particular case in dispute.
Schedule an Initial Consultation
Contact us online or by phone at 954-321-0176 to discuss your legal needs. We will answer your legal questions in complete confidentiality, and explain how our concierge philosophy places us at your service.
We serve business owners, professionals and individual clients across Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Naples, Orlando, Tampa, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and other cities throughout the state.